framespersecond

View Log problem

Hello,

we have a problem with 8.00 and 8.01.

If we playback video files with view log, sometimes, not every time, the videos stops and the time down left in the corner stops also, but starts to flicker +/- a tenth part second. If I start again the video file, than it jumps from file to file till the end of the day, if we put the setting on “playing the next videofile automaticallyâ€

I encountered the same problem with v8.0. I did find that when I played backwards it worked fine, but forward play looped for that half second. I thought at first that I had hit the play from A->B function, but couldn't get it to quit.

I upgraded to v8.1 last night and haven't seen the problem yet.

I also found that when I upgraded to v8.1 on a GV-650(8) with a DSP, the DSP output was horrible. It looked fine before the upgrade, but after it was really bad.

Hello!

I'm happy to find someone who made the same experiences!

Well, I have the problem also with the 8.01 version, but I had the 8.00 version on that PC before. What I guess is, that we upgraded it without erasing before all the old files of the 8.00 version. May that a possible reason??? Do you think that is the problem?

Could you tell me, how to upgrade from 8.00 to 8.01 without having old data or files from the old version on the PC?

Thanks a lot in advance?

Please let me know, if the problem occurs at your version 8.01 ones in the future.

So far, I have only had it happen on a GV-1120-12. The 8.01 upgrade included a firmware upgrade for that card. I can't imagine that it would fix the viewlog software problem, but so far I have not replicated the problem.

uninstall the software and delete the Geo folder .. the Geo ini files are in the windows directory, if you want a fresh install delete them too .. though i didnt and my playback is fine ..

I use ATI cards. I'm running seven DVRs and have not had too many problems with any of them now that I have gotten over the learning curve.

hi,

I asked Geovision support and they said that there's a driver conflict which is triggered by the audio driver. They asked me to disabled the sound, so I clicked on the sound off button and - miracle - no more problems any more. Happiness....

thanks to all who answered my post.

see you