SynAckFin

HikVision Remotely reboot

I have a HikVision DS-2DE4220IW-D IP camera that keeps on crashing. (see http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=52921). When it crashes I can only access it via the ssh connection. This has very limited commands. What I would like to know is is there any way of rebooting the camera via the ssh shell?

I'm running firmware V5.4.3 build 160613. The remote shell reports the following commands are available:

Support Commands: 
taskShow                        printPart                       prtHardInfo             
getPreviewStatus                setIp                           setV6ip                 
setGateway                      dspStatus                       outputClose             
outputOpen                      getDebug                        setDebug                
debugLog                        getIrstate                      getMtu                  
camCmd                          getCamVer                       getIrstate              
getLux                          getMcuInfo                      getMotion               
getRawdata                      setIrcmd                        setRectFrame            
updateCamera                    setLaserMode                    getLaserMode            
setIrMode                       getIrMode                       setBaiguangMode         
getBaiguangMode                 setYTLock                       InquireFanSwitch        
StartLaser                      CloseLaser                      LaserMotReset           
EnlargeCur                      ReduceCur                       SetCur                  
LaserMotDirect                  LaserTeleOffset                 LaserWideOffset         
InqSwitch                       InqCurrent                      InqCurMotDirect         
getMcuStateInfo                 setFastFocus                    getTrackStatus          
getSelfcheckResult              setLdcMode                      getLdcMode              
getPreviewStatus                appCmd                          camCmd                  
ezoomlens_start_t2_test         prtLensCurve                    getLensCurve            
getIp                           gdbcfg                          {Test1}                 
{Test2}                         {Test3}                         {Test4}                 
{TestN}                         {TestY}                         getIsp                  
getISP                          getisp                          setIsp                  
setISP                          setisp                          regread                 
regwrite                        setAgingMode                    getAgingMode            
setAgingTime                    getAgingTime                    setLensZoomPos          
getLensZoomPos                  dm365                           ss                      
showKey                         showServer                      showUpnp                
showStatus                      showDefence                     setLBS                  
setAlarm                        cloudService                    t1                      
ifconfig                        netstat                         ping                    
ping6                           top                             iostat                  
mpstat                          ps                              reset                   
dmesg                           iwpriv                          exit                    
getDateInfo                     diagnose                        help                    
zhimakaimen             

The camera is less than 4 weeks old so I don't want to do anything that might risk the warranty (such as downgrading the firmware). I have emailed HikVision about the problem and I'm still waiting for a reply.

In the meantime, every time it crashes I have to climb into the loft, navigate through the plumbing and power cycle the camera.