acceleratebiz

What are the best covert or indoor cameras?

I'm looking everywhere for the best covert or indoor cameras for my home. I need about 5 covert and 3 or 4 indoor cameras. Possibly they're all covert. I'm not picky in how they're covert, smoke detector, motion detector, wall clock, strange looking device, etc.. just as long as it doesn't look like a camera. It's really difficult for me to tell which are the good ones and which suck. This is a lot of money for me, so I've been trying hard to do my homework.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• audio, though I guess I can always get a separate mic if required
  • low light, only a nightlight will be lighting the rooms at night
  • color during the day
  • wired, so that motion detection in my recording software isn't tripped by static

Hi, like i said in a previous post, Day Night in a "decent" hidden camera is pretty much not done .. best to stick to BW if it is going to be low light .. Some OEM no names may have it in a Color IR version, but its up to you, most of those dont look like any detectors we use on this side of the globe.

These are the ones i use, as they look cosmetically much better than the OEM ones . and they have decent warranties for those that use them ..

http://www.gesecurity.com/portal/site/GESecurity/menuitem.f76d98ccce4cabed5efa421766030730?selectedID=719&seriesyn=false&t=prod

Ge:

5.jpg6.jpg

46473_1.jpg4br.jpg

WizKid:

WZ5_med_1.jpgWZ8N_Thumbnail2.jpg

Some OEM no names may have it in a Color IR version, but its up to you, most of those dont look like any detectors we use on this side of the globe.

So you're saying there does exist a color IR hidden camera, but they look pretty funny? That's fine. I really just care that they don't look like cameras. What specific models/brands are these? Where can I find these?

What about just a really small camera I can hide inside a big teddy bear or something like that? What's the smallest decent day/night color camera there is? With audio if possible.