securityusa

Found you from Google ADWORDS

Good Forum - your adwords banner is what attracted us

Adwords? I dont see the banner! ??

I think the search word 'cctv forum' is just not considered a 'company' keyword by google hence they search it the 'normal' way they used to. If you type in 'bahamas security' i come up first but I pay nothing. Its because it is not a 'company' or 'commerical' keyword, at least to them, noone else bidding on it. But with something like 'real estate' that is so that is hard to get on the first 1-10 pages on (or even more like 1-100)!

Anywayz, you have a nice site, interesting also.

Edited by Guest

Actually I do have Adwords advertising; that is until I use up my free credits. The company this site is hosted at offered a free $25.00 credit towards Adwords. So I decided to take advantage of it. Although it cost $5 to signup, I can put a limit on the amount I spend per day with the $20.00 dollar balance.

Then I got another $50.00 credit from Verisign (Network Solutions) for a completely different domain. If I continue the service after my credits expire is a guess at this point. But I will admit that it does drive traffic to your site if you setup your words correctly.

Adwords is much more economical than Overture. I have a another site hosted at Interland and they offered a pay $50.00 get another $50.00 free deal. I blew through my $50 in no time. It takes a much higher price per click amount to get in a respectable position.

when we registered and Originally started this thread /post - we were just the ELEVENTH Member...

In just a few short months - Look at the poplarity!!!

WOW!