yup

HIKVISION 4K 32CH NVR full screen display issue

HIKVISION 4K 32CH (eb # 262918600231 ) full screen display aspect-ratio issue- Black bars top and bottom on full (single channel) screen, it will display properly only in zoom mode. Seller says it won't display full screen because my TV is only 1080p. TV(s) are not old but have no settings to fix this particular issue, also I had a Dahua with no display problem, Another seller says their HIK WILL display full screen properly. Can anyone advise me here? Thanks.

That depends on the aspect ratio/resolution of the camera you are watching full screen. Yes, it is normal behaviour.

When you are watching one channel, you are watching the main stream. When you are watching 2x2 3x3 4x4 etc, you are watching the substreams.

That depends on the aspect ratio/resolution of the camera you are watching full screen. Yes, it is normal behaviour.

When you are watching one channel, you are watching the main stream. When you are watching 2x2 3x3 4x4 etc, you are watching the substreams.

Thanks, thats good to know, if it matters I have no Hikvision and no Dahua branded cameras but again the Dahua always displayed full screen fine on each one of (all) cams, never saw a black bar ever so the question then is do Hikvision vs Dahua differ in this regard?

Thanks again.