msecure

Video enhancing software

Anyone have experience using video enhancing software to get a clearer image from recorded avi clips?

Already tested the trial version of Topaz moment, it's good but not good enough. Come to think of it maybe the capture video is really so poor that even the best forensic software might not be able to do anything. Waiting for a reply from Cognitech though regarding their demo version!

right now i normally save the images i want from the video, then edit them in something as simple as paint shop pro ..

right now i normally save the images i want from the video, then edit them in something as simple as paint shop pro ..

Show us a before and after pic!

none at this time, i delete them as soon as i give them to the client ... but i got a fight on video from the other night .. PM me ..

man i have got a ton of new videos lately.

guy steals bear at 8 in the morning and get punked by the store owner.

farm equipment business gets burglerized 9 times in the last month! One occasion at 11:00 am sunday morning. Oh ya and beats the living crap out of our housings.

and on and on and on. its been a busy month.

I built up some enhancing equipment on my own. Paintshop will do some of the job but not always. To do the job correctly it takes big bucks.

I heard of Homeland funding a local area police group that serves numerous departments to the tune way over 1 million bucks and still many departments come to our company for better pictures. The trick of obtaining printable pictures in the first place is the installing of quality cameras and recorders. Then you have something to work with. Never install any of the junk on the market. Learn to read the specs and understand what they mean and your on the way to good quality pictures.The normal low priced digital TV camera for instance has around 360.000 pixels maybe even lower. We have developed a camera and have several out in the field with 6 million pixels. Enhancing is simple, it's like working with a 2 1/4 X 2 1/4 film negative. I know other companies, meaning the big one's will have something like this shortly.. Best regards The Oldtimer.

p.s. we only make items like this camera for our own use.

I built up some enhancing equipment on my own. Paintshop will do some of the job but not always. To do the job correctly it takes big bucks.

I heard of Homeland funding a local area police group that serves numerous departments to the tune way over 1 million bucks and still many departments come to our company for better pictures. The trick of obtaining printable pictures in the first place is the installing of quality cameras and recorders. Then you have something to work with. Never install any of the junk on the market. Learn to read the specs and understand what they mean and your on the way to good quality pictures.The normal low priced digital TV camera for instance has around 360.000 pixels maybe even lower. We have developed a camera and have several out in the field with 6 million pixels. Enhancing is simple, it's like working with a 2 1/4 X 2 1/4 film negative. I know other companies, meaning the big one's will have something like this shortly.. Best regards The Oldtimer.

p.s. we only make items like this camera for our own use.