Sign in to follow this  
khalidad

The Complete Training for IP video surveillance from Scratch

Hi Dear

This Course and Training of IP Surveillance Systems provides a foundation of knowledge and a some of usefull tools that will help you to interact with any IP surveillance systems.

Many of the concepts covered here are reflected in different worldwide VMS and Cameras Certifications Design Engineer, Certifictions Integration Technician, and also certifications Integration Engineer.

Go to : www.udemy.com

Thanks

Edited by Guest

Hi Dear

This Course and Training of IP Surveillance Systems provides a foundation of knowledge and a some of usefull tools that will help you to interact with any IP surveillance systems.

Many of the concepts covered here are reflected in different worldwide VMS and Cameras Certifications Design Engineer, Certifictions Integration Technician, and also certifications Integration Engineer.

Go to : http://www.udemy.com/ip-videosurveillance

Thanks

only a fool would sign up...scammer

Boogieman, Before talking, watch the Free video training first , i'm sure you will learn somethings news.

if not, please let the others learn , maybe you are just a haters, who want be the only Expert in IP CCTV Systems.

Thanks

Boogieman, Before talking, watch the Free video training first , i'm sure you will learn somethings news.

if not, please let the others learn , maybe you are just a haters, who want be the only Expert in IP CCTV Systems.

Thanks

People hate cold callers ...... internet versions are known as spammers

And that’s all you are here for

First post you deside to ignore forum rules. If you can’t be honest from the start and ignore conducting business

Udemy Inc According to your ip has been around since 2009

And it only takes a sales man like you to damage a company with doing your sales via constant spamming of many forums.

Udemy Inc

I see you have a new executive Mr Kevin Johnson

Do you think he would mind if I posted his home phone number or personal email here

Thanks

you are no expert....just a run of the mill scammer spammer...