ICUUCME

Video/Audio card that can call you when motion/audio is...

Hi guys.

Still working on developing a system.

Is there a video/audio card and/or software that can dial out via a modem and alert me via a pre-recorded message when video or audio has been detected?

I should add that I am considering the Geovision GV-1000. Does it come with the software I'll need to operate it? Will it's software communicate with a modem to dial out and alert me to motion or sound? Thanks.

I'm not sure if Geovision does this but our card can call you and play a message provided that you have a modem in the system.

I'm not sure if Geovision does this but our card can call you and play a message provided that you have a modem in the system.

Thanks for responding Verite.

What kind of warranty does your card carry?

not sure about alerting when there is sound .. that would be alot of messages ... but the Geo does have a hotline feature for the modem .. see attached image .. ive never used it myself though.

geohotline.jpg

not sure about alerting when there is sound .. that would be alot of messages ... but the Geo does have a hotline feature for the modem .. see attached image .. ive never used it myself though.

Thanks Rory.

The audio alert would helpful because I'm going to be monitoring a warehouse , primarily at night. When people break in they usually do it by cutting a hole in on eo fht warehouse walls (metal). Depending on the ability to adjust audio sensitivity we'd be able to be alerted to the break in before they actually made it in to the warehouse. After getting the audio alert that sounded like a break in I could log in and see what was actually going on. The police are right down the road and could be dispatched quickly.

Thanks again.

The GV software comes with the setup to where it will call your phone for both audio and video detection. with the audio you must setup sensors though which are in with the software. Not to hard I've done it plenty of times.