ooasimi

How split video on NVR to display on 2 monitors

I need help to configure ipolis SRN-1000 to split 64 video channels to 32 channels each and display on 2 monitors. Can I create 2 subnets with LAN 1 & LAN 2 to do this?

Does this system have a spot monitor option?

Thanks for your response. Please what is 'spot monitor'. Do you mean video output ports: VGA, HDMI .....?

This video explains what a split monitor setup looks like

Hope that helps

= Mr. Asimi] Thanks very much indeed for your advise above. The Samsung NVR model SRN-1000 I am working on does not have HDMI or VGA output. A Personal Computer is used to display its IPC video via Internet Explorer. I have 2 units of 42inch TV as my display monitor. Is it possible to implement the 'Maxtrix view' with the equipment I have?

I just looked at the manual and it appears you have to access the unit with a PCor phone. The unit is no longer made. It looks like you would have to output the pc to your big TV kind of a lot of hardware for what you need to do

I just looked at the manual and it appears you have to access the unit with a PCor phone. The unit is no longer made. It looks like you would have to output the pc to your big TV kind of a lot of hardware for what you need to do

="ooasimi"] Thanks for your response. Yes I do. I have 2 Pcs. One has a VGA plus add-on VGA card installed. the second PC also has a VGA port. I have two VGA to HDMI converters connected to them. I just need to know steps to setup a Matrix view on it (to split the video on the 2 TVs). I don't have its manual so I would appreciate your help on this.

you can get a manual online. Usually you would just set up two user accounts with different access to the cameras. For example user1 could see cams 1-8 and user2 could only see cameras 9-16. Login to the system as one or the other and you will have the split as needed.