richard79

Sanyo Camera

Hi I'm new here so I hope this is the right forum.

I've been looking for a basic, low-cost, standard box camera for surveillance of my shop. I want 4 of them, all indoor. I found a Sanyo VCC-3954 for $xx (from CCTV Online Store) and it seems to be what I'm looking for. Has anyone had any experience with this camera? I've purchased from this online store before (got a nice web-enabled IP camera) and they were pretty good.

Any help would be nice,

Thanks.

Hi and welcome, sorry no links to online stores here, but i replaced it with the manufacturers link.

Anyways, Sanyo is generally a decent brand, that camera is a low resolution one though, their most basic model. I dont think any dealers sell that model due to the low resolution, but it should be okay. We typically use Box cameras for high res applications, wide dynamic, etc. For the budget jobs its typically Bullet cameras.

Rory

the sanyo camera you mentioned is now a "discontinued" model and Sanyo has no more left. It was a very low resolution unit, and not a very popular seller at all. you can PM me for pricing and other suggestions..