jetspeedz

Avtech AVC796B Firmware

Still have the original 1002 and want to upgrade to the latest. Where can I download the latest, there appears to be no reliable source to download it from. On the Avtech website they only have the AVC796A model not B. Any helps is appreciated.

Also would like a copy of the 1002 in case the upgrade is more buggy so i can downgrade.

Looking at the details this is exactly what I have now. Not sure if this is considered 1002 or 1011

Firmware-Version=1011-1001-1005-1002

Hi this system is 11 years old  it has no suppprt. 

You cant turn old into new with just firmware it’s a 4cif system ... old

What part of my question gave you the impression I'm looking for a firmware to make an old dvr into new?

I simply asked for firmware files. If you don't have them or know the source move along.

12 hours ago, jetspeedz said:

and want to upgrade to the latest

That part ...... Look at the forum I know avtech very well 

11 year old DVR cif4 .....has no support 

was as only responding to your post with a fact 

Did you simply omit the part where I asked about the Firmware version? 

Still have the original 1002 and want to upgrade to the latest.

I realize you are trying to help, I think, but I asked about firmware version, not upgrading the hardware or expecting a firmware is going to magically change analog to digital format.

I'm simply looking for the firmware. I have found some old posts with 1014, but hard to say if they are compatible, also looking for the original version as well, whether it is 1011 or 1002 which ever part of the firmware nomenclature is used for naming convention.

I already have a digital system FYI.

Firmware and support ended 2012 ....... 2012 is the latest so fill your boots 

but no support 

answer is still the same too old

Still does not answer my question about where to get these firmware files or what version is the latest, not sure why you keep stating the obvious about support, no one asked for support, but i guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit so forget it.

Let me make it very clear to you, you don't need to respond to increase your post count with useless replies. Move along.

48 minutes ago, jetspeedz said:

Let me make it very clear to you, you don't need to respond to increase your post count with useless replies. Move along.

I'll respond to what I want ....... You can also make it personal I could not give a crap.

is it my fault you come on and don't like the answer ....... Is it my fault you don't understand out of support .......(how will you extract the files)

its not my fault you have not given your reginal code for your recorder 

it's not my fault your recorder will only perform with 520 cameras and only CIF 

but more important  you don't understand how a forum works ......you can put your question as many times as you like ......the answer is the same ......it's not anyone's fault it's old .....no ones fault it's no longer supported .......and it's only your fault your looking for the latest firmware 

no point spitting your dummy out for something that ended in 2012 and getting personal 

it's a forum you asked a question you got a answer ......not my fault you want something that started in 2008 and finished in 2012

Thanks for reassuring my assessment of your lack of reading comprehension. Does not take a genius to figure out your intent now. Go troll elsewhere, some peoples kids lol

2 minutes ago, jetspeedz said:

adding you to my ignore list, good thing i know how to use this forum feature!

Good luck with that

4 minutes ago, jetspeedz said:

Thanks for reassuring my assessment of your lack of reading comprehension. Does not take a genius to figure out your intent now. Go troll elsewhere, some peoples kids lol

At this point .... Like asked don't make it personal ........is the time I can call you a idiot 

but good luck in looking for the latest firmware 

On 3/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, jetspeedz said:

Still does not answer my question about where to get these firmware files or what version is the latest, not sure why you keep stating the obvious about support, no one asked for support, but i guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit so forget it.

Dude, this thread was so painful to read that I signed up just to reply to your question. I was looking for newer firmware for my AVC796B too...

You can find it here among a bunch of others: http://www.ussscctv.com/technical_supports.htm

The one you want is this one:

CPD556BD/CPD556B AVC796BD/AVC796B
v.1020
13.2 MB