Uter

Blue Iris remote feed over LAN or WAN pixelated except JPEG streaming quality

I'm running Blue Iris 4.8.4.4 x64 registered.  I let my subscription lapse about a year ago.  Never had a remote viewing issue until after my sub expired, but sometime after that all the cameras go from a few frames of crisp video to a few seconds of pixelization when using anything other than the JPEG streaming quality.  This happens when viewing live feed or recorded alerts remotely over WAN or on the LAN WIFI (using AC protocol), and also cameras with no signal are pixelated.  When I view from the server locally or remotely through the browser on my phone everything is fine in 720p and 1080p.  When I remote desktop into the server it's better, but still has a few frames of pixelization and a few seconds if crisp video.  I don't have a problem with other video related viewing remotely (like watching a video through remote desktop), just Blue Iris.  I'm wondering if that's a known problem or if upgrading will fix the problem.  I've searched around and can't find much if anything regarding this same problem.