mrmark01

Bosch DIVAR 2000 16 channel issues

Hello everyone,

Could use your assistance,

My client is running a Bosch DIVAR 2000 16 channel POE unit. We have been using up until like 3 days ago been using PSS software to connect and monitor their cameras for them.

But now we cannot get connected to the site at all with the PSS software. So we tried using the Bosch Video Client software 1.7.6.79.  It logs into the DIVAR and see's the list of cameras available and I was able to create a view in the favourites designer. Unfortunately the cameras don't stay connected for very long, maximum 5 mins they black out and the connection to each cameras goes away temporarily then comes back, it's very hit and miss. 

We need a software package that can hook up to this DIVAR 2000, display the cameras in a 4x3 grid and stay connected. Anyone run into anything similar or have a fix or work around?

I suspect that the hardware installers where there 3 days ago and when they replaced the alarm panel they updated the firmware on the DIVAR. I can't confirm that until tomorrow. I just want software I can hook up to this dang DIVAR that works. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mrnark01