Sign in to follow this  
GingerOverlord

Eagle Eyes CCTV systems no longer viewable on phone

Hi there,

Hope someone can help me out here...

I have the Eagle Eyes CCTV systems set-up on my house which I could monitor on my phone from anywhere. A long time ago the system stopped working on my Android phone and I was unable to view the CCTV from the app as I was getting an 'ip not accessible' message. I just couldn't get the view to work on my phone so I left it because the setup at home was still working and we could replay any suspicious activity there and then.

I've recently come to realise that I really need to be able to view activity around the house while I am not there. Thing is, the app on my sons iPhone was still working so I copied all the settings info onto the app on my Android phone and it worked!

Thing is, it's now stopped working again and I am getting the 'ip not accessible' message so I cannot see any camera view on the phone app once again.
I'm really confused here. I have not changed any settings on the app on my phone and I can't see why the IP wouldn't be accessible anymore? The system itself is getting old and it's proving to be problematic trying to try and discover a solution online.

Any advice here (or pointers in the right direction) would be much appreciated.

Many thanks for your time.

GingerOverlord