Sign in to follow this  
Koylum

Help please evervox hgd-103ch

Lütfen aşağıda yazan karttaki kırmızı kareye ut21 aldığım IC'nin adını yazınız. İçimde bir yuvarlanma bulamıyorum. tesekkur ederim.2021_01_22_14_58_38.png.befaf3289d7b95e3a77f3ab14da94c63.png

Hi. It’s a 7 year old unit ..... the question your asking can’t be answered (name and value of part in red circle)

then your going to have the problem of unit starting the software.... 9 times out of 10 problems like yours corrupts the software 

DVRs are cheap to replace

22 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Selam. Bu 7 yaşında bir birim ..... sorduğunuz soru cevaplanamıyor (kırmızı daire içindeki parçanın adı ve değeri)

o zaman ünitenin yazılımı başlatma problemi yaşarsınız .... sizinki gibi 10 problemden 9'u yazılımı bozar 

DVR'lerin değiştirilmesi ucuz

The integral that I got inside the red square is exploded. his name is not read. Integrated name. I thank you very importantly.

There are friends who use the device I wrote above, I think we have a friend in the forum (named Maxastuta user). shared the same circuit board, but I could not read over the integrated in the picture. asked for help with software. He added the circuit board. The link I gave below has already asked for help. I wrote to your private, unfortunately, there was no return. this integrated name is very important, please help.

https://www.cctvforum.com/topic/50422-problems-updating-dvr-setik-st-6204h/

22 minutes ago, Koylum said:

The link I gave below has already asked for help. 

But never got it working ...... once you have components gone like yours ... it will loose boot up 

it’s too old your wasting your time

46 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

But never got it working ...... once you have components gone like yours ... it will loose boot up 

it’s too old your wasting your time

I already know it's old. Just let me know the name of the integrated.

TC mosfet power drive

but again you and anyone needs to know the values needed ....... if not printed on component then manufactures removed part number 

On 1/24/2021 at 1:55 AM, tomcctv said:

TC mosfet power drive

but again you and anyone needs to know the values needed ....... if not printed on component then manufactures removed part number 

I wonder if you do not have any information about the name of the component, number or series. thank you.

9 minutes ago, Koylum said:

I wonder if you do not have any information about the name of the component, number or series. thank you.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:55 PM, tomcctv said:

TC mosfet power drive

8 leg mosfet power drive

but the name is no good without knowing the value

On 1/23/2021 at 12:17 PM, Koylum said:

Please help urgently

built 2012 ....... that will also give you problems .... NO software 

it’s like me asking you to tell me the last 4 numbers of my phone number