Sign in to follow this  
MisterNetwork

Hi! MisterNetwork is back!

Hi Folks,

I'm Bob or more often called Dawgs or Bobby Dawgs since I always have my faithful and loving dog Shisha with me. (You can find out more about her at http://Shisha.MisterNetwork.com)

I've finally gotten organized online and a bit more Forum-Savvy (I hope), but I can certainly say I am network & CCTV savvy!

I started with computers in high school back in 1979, I then began installing & servicing burglar alarms upon graduation, got a degree in Computer Science in 1983 and went to work as a tech for the largest private security CCTV company in the New York-New Jersey area (Custom Video Systems, Inc.), then went on to computer programming for a big insurance company, back to alarms up to operations management with as many as 9 offices, then to CCTV, and finally now full-circle back to computers and networking again as http://MisterNetwork.com

I'm located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and specialize in networking of surveillance video systems, and act as a contractor for several CCTV installation companies as their field IT technician, doing both networking and configuration, and in some cases the final demonstration of the completed system for the customer/end-user.

I also have several other businesses including CCTV products, web-site design & hosting, professional voice-overs, voicemail recording & on-hold messages, as detailed on the Links page on my website.

I can be reach via e-mail at Bob@MisterNetwork.com

Call me before you call Bellsouth!! [/b]

Hey MisterNetwork & Shisha welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are a jack of all trades sort of guy and your expertise is welcome here.