Leslie T179

Search for Home Security System with Latest Technology

Hi all
I'm planning for home renovation.  So I decided to enhance the security of our house to avoid burglary. I searched for an advanced security system and found a company offering the latest security system with proper alarm monitoring. They also provide the latest features, including video alarm alerts to our smartphone at the thread's occurrence. Does anyone have any idea about this technology? Has anyone installed these features in your home or office? They argued that it offers high security. What you guys think about this Shall I proceed or not. Do comment your response too

4 hours ago, Leslie T179 said:

What you guys think about this Shall I proceed or not. Do comment your response too

Two types of spammers ... one that just leaves a link ...... the other is making up a story for people to read with a link  .... which is what you do...

so it’s all lies......... so imagine the crap people will get from your company if they have any warranty issues  

your October post is the same .... but different reason 

It actually does. I once managed to scare off some burglars after seeing them early on my security feed in the office. I think it becomes more and more essential to have a CCTV system installed in order to play on the safe side. The best parties to find a company that also offers repairs about the appliances you buy from them. Last week I needed a Panelview Plus Repair https://www.automationstop.com/allen-bradley-repair/ and it was really convenient to get one. I own an Allen Bradley and it's not the easiest task to get a certified repair around my area. Great service by all means.

1 hour ago, majorzero said:

It actually does. I once managed to scare off some burglars after seeing them early on my security feed in the office.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:49 AM, Leslie T179 said:

Search for Home Security System with Latest Technology

Ok so you did not use the so called latest technology ..... you just looked at your monitor 

it’s a spam ad