ohboy

Noob needs help

ok i have an eyemax dvr system that i brought, I don't know a thing about how to work with it except how to turn it on and hook cameras up to it. So how do these systems work?

Did it come with a manual at all? I would recommend reading what you can on your spare time without the machine in front of you, try to familiarize yourself with the system and its functionality.

Which system did you buy? PC or Standalone? If its a standalone, its pretty cut and dry. The system looks like an OEM and shouldn't be too terribly hard to operate. There should be a menu button and this will allow you to configure some things. Other than configuring, this standalone is pretty much recording for you and when you want to play something back, you just press stop, then play. Not sure what size hard drive you had and these OEM standalones don't hold much storage, so if something does happen, you'll probably want to review it within a 3 day period or so, otherwise you risk recording over the recorded video.

ok i have an eyemax dvr system that i brought, I don't know a thing about how to work with it except how to turn it on and hook cameras up to it. So how do these systems work?

As hard as a majority of people find it - reading a manual is a very good idea - its amazing how much you will learn by reading it, following along with it, simply AMAZING.