Sign in to follow this  
Mitre10

HikVision DS-4016HCI

Hello everyone,

I have a HikVision DS4016HCI card in a pc running XP and the DVR software is Hybrid NDVR and the other box is Windows 7 (32 bit) running Hybrid DVR Server. The systems are working fine for cctv and motion alarm recording. I think both are from marchen technology in China, no longer supported?

The problem I have is the mobile viewing options. We were using NVSS Client but that no longer wants to connect or keeps crashing (iOS). I can’t seem to find an iOS replacement for it, nothing else I have tried will connect..

Are there any newer DVR servers I can upgrade to, so that both support these compression cards and have good mobile viewing clients?

I have tried I CyeWeb (doesn’t find the card) and 2 different versions of iVMS 4200. It doesn’t find the DS-4016 card either, online devices just stay empty. Do I need a different driver for iVMS?

Thanks.

Hi. You have a net vision run system 

how upto date is your software on all of your devices. ?

I this for home or business use 

software changed to P2P late 2017 but your card is a lot older than that and is only cif resolution so not worth spending money on

is it not worth you using dvr instead and not have the problems that are now with old pci cards

Hi Tom,

Business use, cctv for a hardware store. We tried 3 different (cheap) DVR boxes but all have issues with the remote clients for viewing plus we have a mixture of cameras that need (5 in 1) boxes to use them. The last one we tried uses Izosi and it is just too slow as it tries to load all 16 cams at once with no way to turn it of.

Thanks for replying.

Hi. 5 In 1 boxes ? Are you using a mix of analog formats 

Izosi ...... a guy with a pair of binoculars would of been better  

how many cameras are you using

Hi Tom,

Yes mix of cameras done on the cheap as they need replacing..

Currently have 13 cameras set up.

Is there a "budget" 16 camera card I can update to using the same PC and Windows 7 and using something updated like iVMS?

Thanks