Sign in to follow this  
casper171072

Qvis password issues

I am new to the site so apologies if this has already been covered.  I have done a general search and didn't get and answer.

We recently moved into a new house with a ready fitted Qvis system, unfortunately we have no instructions or log on details.  I have hooked it up to a monitor so its  all working as it should I think but i just cant log on.  I have tried a few random passwords with no gain, it is preset with the user options of admin 666666 and 888888.  i have now got the account locked which I assumed will re open after a while.   The previous house owners didn't know it either ;-(

Can anyone assist with a way to proceed  the system generally looks good so would be a same to have to get rid.  I do not know the model as such but on the rear it stated the model number to be I ZUESL-8BB.  I cant find a model that matches online just a Zues 4000 and Zeus 7000?

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

I have come back to it and it has let me know try more passwords etc so I will try that just in case thats the password, but other than that still struggling.

Im starting the think I will need to get a new unit 

I have tried that 6 digit number you gave me and it didn't work.  Having said that Its been a while so it might have expired.  i want sure was that a password you were able to generate for me?  I tried on all of the user names that were on there.  Sorry I know very little about these things