Sign in to follow this  
mseed123

Looking for a Birding Camera

Hi, hope you are all doing well. I am a bird lover and looking for the best birding cameras, I have bird colonies in my backyard, and wanted to use the camera there for capturing the best moments. 

I have some of the best birding cameras on the internet, but I am a little confused as I don't use these cameras before. Anyone here has experience with any of these cameras? Please let me

know your experience. What do think, what could be the specifications of a birding camera?

Hi none of your linked cameras are any good for bird watching as they are all trail cameras 

unless you sit one on a bird table you are not going to see much ….. you will miss a lot waiting for motion detect to startup 

• Like 1

Most options for photographing wildlife can be found with Mirrorless, Bridge or DSLR, and Pro DSLR. An important consideration is a sensor. To generalize, the bigger the sensor, the better the quality of the photographs. But, a newer technology small sensor may outperform an older larger sensor. For bird photography, you'll want to have a lens that is capable of at least 300mm zoom. Woodland birds can be captured quite easily with zooms from 300-500mm.