peter mann

equestrian security needed

Can someone advise me a make and model  and supplier of a camera for a small  equestrian center where there is no mains power and no wifi. It has to do the following:

1. Run off 12v or 6v dc supply. (we have our own solar/ battery setup)

2. Take reasonable motion sensor pictures especially AT NIGHT up to a range of 20'.  (Built in infre red light so thieves fail to notice?)  (its to cover the approach to a tack room door)

3. Camera to be timed to be active at certain times only. (to avoid capturing genuine visitors)

4. Store images to a chip which can be recovered later OR images blue toothed down to my smart phone when on site.

Needless to say we are fed up with break ins and at least want the opportunity to show images to the police.  Would appreciate your help and thank you.

Peter

Edited by peter mann
missed two words out

Hi Peter…. There is a lot of options for no internet or power 

we did 3 big equestrian centres up in the north east 

before any recommendations you need to let us know we’re you are located  ….. the reason why is 4g ….. only buy from country you are in 

equestrian centre is in dorset. Not sure why you mentioned 4g. There is no 240v power and no wifi available. Many thanks

The reason why I mention 4g

2 hours ago, peter mann said:

4. Store images to a chip which can be recovered later OR images blue toothed down to my smart phone when on site.

When you get to site do you want to spend time looking through footage 

removing SD card will only show after the fact

2 hours ago, peter mann said:

3. Camera to be timed to be active at certain times only. (to avoid capturing genuine visitors)

Thieves anyone can be one even visitors so record all the time. 
remember a camera is a information collector for the area it is protecting. 

so the reason a suggested 4g is so you have 24hrs a day alerts direct to your phone with video

full data plan in the uk is £10 a month ….. 32p a day 

Hi. Thanks for coming back. However you have misunderstood my needs a little. I don't want a data plan. I just want a one off purchase for a camera that does what I originally asked for. Any data on the chip  to be look at once back home although downloading data to my android smartphone on the site would be very nice but NOT essential. Its NOT to be a thief prevention device but just to simply RECORD. It could come with its own solar cell if need be. Note that there is NO mains power and No internet facilities. If you don't do a unit then who can? I am surprised how difficult it is to find a unit that fits my needs. Can you do this? P

1 hour ago, peter mann said:

I am surprised how difficult it is to find a unit that fits my needs. Can you do this?

It’s not difficult at all ……. 
yes you can look for a cctv camera which has on board SD card then use a solar panel to power it …… the problem with that option is you need to remove the SD car every time to view the footage …. Or add more cost and local network the camera so as you can connect with your mobile 

but again no body knows when they need footage and it’s always after the fact

i wasn’t trying to sell you a data plan infact it was pay as your go 

ptz camera with audio in and out full solar powered and fully network able with SD card

view from anywhere- listen and talk from anywhere and also get alerts to your phone with footage 24/7

what is your budget