John captain

Time counting wrong on DVR MURDER CASE

Hello, 

a murder in Portland Oregon took place and the CCTV from the DVR provided shows 2 major defects and i would like your comments if you would care enough to let me know please.

the first issue is the counter jumps from. A count of.  1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,22,23m24m34,35,36,37,38,39 

and only when it matters does it jump in addition the playing of the video seems to skip the numbers mentioned ..

the 2nd is from interviews provided from Police 

the date was 2 colors have you seen that before like 10-11- is in yellow and 2013 and time is white … 

Hi. There could be many reasons why 10 minutes is missing from the footage

2nd   Time and date some recorders allowed you to set date and time in different colours …. This would allow date time to stand out if background was dark 

What are you looking for …….are you police or lawyer or someone looking at the legality of the footage ?

do you know if the footage was verified before it was used and also do you have the recorder

I am the ex boyfriend to the victim and yes i have been investigating this case. 

The fact that the font can be of multi colors i have not yet seen however i trust if you have would that be only part of them ?

as for the time count its 10 seconds jumps… not minutes … and from all my reocrders H264, Magic lite, Sedco, Pelco, Sanyo and a few others i just never seen that time can even jump once … no it once time did it.. unless back in the VCR days.. 

no sadly i do not have the original tape only what Police gave me (sold to me) and what they gave to ID Discovery wonderland Tiffany Jenks 

however they have been lying about the murder and like i said the counting odd style seems to begin as the people are entering or taking Tiffany away… so its odd… 

thank you for your help… and for the time to reply … 

Hi. Just been reading the case files … your Mr captain. 

lots of things have been missed out ….. well actions taken that I can’t find in any reports

cctv is information collecting …… and just like a human it needs to collect truthful information 

humans ……. Get questioned…. Interviewed

CCTV also has to be questioned…. And interviewed

this is done via a watermark and electronic signature…… this was in place in 2013

but can only be checked on native video files(original video file from recorder)

this watermark and signature tells you if footage has a break in it……. Like the time line you talk about  …. Was it cut was anything added

3 hours ago, John captain said:

as for the time count its 10 seconds jumps… not minutes 

This could be a motion detect that misses 10 seconds …. A watermark would show this as a tamper

now this can go against you …… if this was not checked at the time or was not requested then all footage you have may become useless…. Even when used in the trial 

Well its not against me I’m not dead.. i think the police tampered with it.. and when provided to me it was messed with .they gave the same file to the ID Discovery as well.. so its odd that it jumps and water marks are not always part of each item from the Governement however the chain of custody was them directly to me… and I’m not in court … I’m in my home .. but i agree with what you said ..

i do not have any clue how they cut it.. but I got it from the police my self thats how it was.. and what I’m asking is exactly what ur telling me..  i think it’s messed with .. c cctv really don't have meds tags does it or inside details ?  ..