yup

NO Internet Explorer access for settings Unbranded PTZ IP Camera

image.png.53d06d891974300573c3657c1b0208c1.png image.png.8907b15c8d2c853eae097216926224fb.png

NO Internet Explorer access which I NEED for the settings,

( I don't have/want WIFI and don't use/want web connections) it connects OK to Hik NVR via RJ45 cable. but Win 7 computer IE doesn't see the cam with the address entered like my other cameras do nor does it's address come up on my camera search tools.  (It does show up on Netgear Genie search when connecting it through the NVR) I don't have/use a router but connect directly from the NVR and for testing directly to the computer network port.  I have also entered it into the compatibility list and trusted sites, Tried turning off the anti virus and firewall even tried other browsers but nothing.  The IE error message only shows on rare attempts and clicking YES does nothing at all. 

This is an unbranded cheapo, firmware 3.4.2.0923 the seller was unable to help and sending it back would cost way more than the purchase price.  From the MAC search it seems to be a Shenzhen Century Xinyang Technology product but being as it is  "unbranded" and perhaps even an experimental run model that seems to be a dead end too.  It has only one little sticker on it with the MAC   1cbfceb017e2  = 1C:BF:CE:B0:17:E2  .

Any relevant advice would be much appreciated.