maimiii

When using solar power to operate the CCTV what should be the distance between the cameras and DVR to avoid voltage drop?

I have a 4-channel Hikvision CCTV camera system. I want to use solar power to operate them. But I am not sure about which kind of batteries to use. It has been a few years since I installed these cameras for my warehouse; this was done with the help of CCTV installation services in Bangalore. But last year, I changed one of the cameras with the help of my friend's company; they are a few months old startups and have only minimal experience in this. However, it won't be good to go back and get help from the first agency as we drop them in between. 
Anyhow, we somewhat tried. I used a 100amp hour deep cycle battery, 140-watt solar panel, and 10 amp MPPT Solar controller. 
The cameras and DVR are all 12 volt DC so planning to connect them all to the controller directly, not sure about the output. How much distance should be between the camera and DVR to avoid voltage drop or, should I have to increase the thickness of the cable to correct this?
Also, what kind of solar panel and inverter to use? 

I don't know much about CCTV but I do know about solar. Is the battery a lead acid (flooded or agm) or a lithium?

Can u advice me of the power consumption of the dvr.  It's probably marked on the DVR in watts. Not sure why u need an inverter if all the devices are 12v. U will only need an inverter if u are also running things that require mains AC voltage