Hello everyone, I am new here and this is my first post...  :)

Concisely, I own dozens of D-Link cameras, including DCS-5222L, DCS-942L, and DCS-932L.  I have so many of them, that it is not worth it to replace them with newer models, because that would be too expensive.  Is there a way that I can connect those legacy D-Link cameras to Google Home (via a bridge or something else)?  Please advise.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide!

Hi. Alexa - amazon - Google home operation also needs the camera to be compatible and none of yours can be updated as they are classed as end of life cameras …… no updates or security fixes available anymore 

you will find it better and also a longer life if you start to update but with a nvr. So as you don’t have to keep replacing or loosing updates after only a few years 

going nvr also does not need google home on each camera as it’s built into some nvrs … which makes it cheaper for cameras

Hello, I had a number of distractions and am only now picking up this topic (to continue this project)...  I'd be immensely grateful if you could please recommend me a NVR that works with Google Home and high-quality PoE cameras to go with it.  Thanks in advance!