swbca

need WiFi Cameras with Cloud motion clips

I currently have 14 DLink WiFi cameras DC936L inside and outside (under cover) been working for 5 years even at 30 degrees below zero.  My wife wants to change some of them to cameras with Cloud access to Motion Detection clips.  I just tested a DLink  DCS-8010LH.   

Two problems with DCS-8010LH :
1.  The DCS-8010LH camera detects motion constantly because it sees the leaves on the trees moving all day.
All of my other cameras have had motion zone selection so you can focus on motion below the trees

2.  The camera has no brightness or contract control.  When viewing an outdoor scene the video is under exposed and all you see is the silhouette of  a person or other moving object.  The camera adjusts it exposure based on a bright sky. My current 14 dlinks look great in any light but no cloud storage feature.

All of my other cameras have had brightness and contrast adjustments.   I have setup FTP recording from IP cameras in the past but its a huge hassle to maintain and to access.  Must continuously drop older clips or they it will fill up a hard drive.

Question:
What IP camera with cloud storage has motion zone selection and brightness controls?