Patf

Floureon cctv

Hi I have a Floureon 8CH 720P HDMI AHD DVR + 4x IP66 Waterproof 2000TVL 960P cctv system. I can’t get anything on the cameras. I was hoping someone could help me how to reset the box. Thanks Pat

2 hours ago, Patf said:

Hi I have a Floureon 8CH 720P HDMI AHD DVR + 4x IP66 Waterproof 2000TVL 960P cctv system. I can’t get anything on the cameras. I was hoping someone could help me how to reset the box. Thanks Pat

Hi is this new and has it been working

27 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Hi is this new and has it been working

Hi, thanks for replying. I’ve had it for a couple of years and it was working fine. For the last year I lost the picture 1by 1, now there’s none. I just thought I would try resetting the box as I can’t do anything with the cameras.

I’ll get my son in law to look at it. I’m useless with anything like this. That’s why I thought I’d just try a reset first.

40 minutes ago, Patf said:

I’ll get my son in law to look at it. I’m useless with anything like this. That’s why I thought I’d just try a reset first.

Hi there is no reset on a dvr

the cameras you have connected now ….. if they have IR take a look tonight when it goes dark and see if you can see a red glow on the cameras

On 2/21/2022 at 6:02 PM, tomcctv said:

Hi there is no reset on a dvr

the cameras you have connected now ….. if they have IR take a look tonight when it goes dark and see if you can see a red glow on the cameras

Hi, there is no red glow so it looks like no power to the cameras

On 2/27/2022 at 10:33 AM, Patf said:

Hi, there is no red glow so it looks like no power to the cameras

If the cameras are "invisible IR" then you will not see any glow unless very close, and then only a very faint glow. Some cameras use an IR wavelength which is practically invisible to the human eye.