Sign in to follow this  
Seriyyy95

Need Help with Dahua XVR, FTP and SMD

Hi everyone. I have Dahua DH-XVR5104C-4KL-I3 XVR. I want to back up all records with people (found by SMD) to the FTP server. My device can upload only all video, or video recorded by event (motion detection) but there is no dedicated option for smart motion detection. I will stick a screenshot to the post. It looks the same as in the official user's manual for the device - Link

But I found a video on the DahuaWiki YouTube channel that tells about FTP configuration - Video. Here they have Alert/MD/Intel instead of just Event. Maybe Intel includes SMD events and can push only them to FTP?

Also in the official user's manual, I found this paragraph:

Record Type - Select the record type (Alarm, Intel, MD, and General) that you want to upload. The selected record type will be uploaded during the configured time period.

It can mean that some devices can support required functionality or this functionality was supported in previous versions of firmware but now is removed. Maybe someone knows what device model they have used for the video or have an XVR with this functionality. Please tell me - does it work as I think and what device model is it?

dahuaftp.png