Sign in to follow this  
Ballou

Nightmare neighbours. Help choosing

Hi, 

Nightmare neighbours moved nextdoor 18 months ago, they shout and scream unless they are asleep. Asking them politely to quieten down has only resulted in a campaign of hate towards me from them. Theyve thrown things in my garden, shout insults or say things really loudly to wind me up. Kick balls at the fence or make other loud noises to startle me. 

The wind blew the fence down on their side of the garden and they wouldnt let me repair it. They shredded the chicken netting i put up. They keep walking into my garden or making so much noise is uncomfortable to me be my garden. 

Most recently on wednesday morning after the storm they walked into my garden again to retrieve a childs gym mat and decided to assault me when i challenged them verbally. Its no fun being grabbed and shaken by a 6ft 3 bloke, especially if youre a 5ft 3 woman. 

Anyway, the reolink solar cameras i bought last year have been a real letdown. Theyre not reliable. They dont record unless your quite close, and theyre variable as to the length of recording. Tje sound was good but a year on and both only record a crackle sound. To make matters worse my internet is weak

I know nothing about IT or CCTV but i think i need a continous recording CCTV system with good audio 4 cameras, my gardens aboit 80ft in length. Im not rich either.

Any suggestions on good budget systems would be welcomed. I plan to buy in the up and coming sales