LorexUSR

IP Camera connection over Network. Help

Hello all, I have a Lorex NVR system with 4 IP cams that I installed one on each exterior corner of my house and they're working fine. I purchased 2 more IP cams that I installed on my workshop that is roughly a 100ft away from the house and I'm having issues registering these 2 new cameras in NVR.

Here's a bit about my setup:

Lorex NVR model is N843A8, 8 channels. NVR is connected to one of the Ethernet ports of my main (D-Link) router, both devices are next to each other in my office. 4x original IP cams are connected to the back of NVR with supplied Ethernet cable. This setup works fine.
My secondary router (Netgear) in the workshop is connected to one of the Ethernet ports of D-Link router. There is a single Ethernet cable between the house and a workshop. Router works fine as I have internet access when connected to my workshop's WIFI.
2x new IP cams that I installed on the sides of a workshop are connected to Ethernet ports on the back on my Netgear router (Scenario 2 on the attached picture). I had to run a separate power cord to each cam as that router doesn't support PoE.
I can see the IP cams in the list of the attached devices on my Netgear network, but I can only see the Netgear router and not the devices attached to it on my D-Link network. When going to my NVR camera registration settings, it can't find the 2 new IP cams.

I understand it's more like one of my routers settings are preventing the NVR to detect the cameras. Is there any specific router setting I need to check / uncheck to make things work?

Setup.jpg

After much (unsuccessful) screwing around with Netgear router settings, I gave up and just installed a switch right before the router and connected 2x new IP cams (together with a router) to the switch. Cameras showed up on my main router list of connected devices as well as on the list of available cams in NVR settings. Added the cameras and now everything works good. Apparently there was a way to configure the router as a network switch but then I would have lost my workshop WIFI. This switch's been laying around for nearly 20 years so at least it could do some more work...