corviarbob

ip cam apps and pc programs

i have a bunch of ip cams 8 are on a dvr-nvr unit and 8 foscams on the same dvr-nvr unit and all on the tinycam app. i have been looking on ebay for some outside type ip cameras with ptz action. just about everyone now are wifi and not hard wired. mine area all hard wired as when i had them on wif the feed was terrible.

anyway i may be able to do some crapshoots with some ebay cameras and tinycam may run them but what i need now is a pc program that will let me not only run the program for monitoring the cameras at least the network foscam type ip cams and also allow me to get into the settings to make username password and port changes at a minimum.  now i use the foscam program but that will not work on other cameras. 

i did have a program and a few years ago window stopped supporting the adobie and so that camera program stopped working.

so if anyone knows of a program that is free at least to try and maybe some outside type ip cams that tinycam will run and do ptz please send that along.