Sign in to follow this  
ChristianSA

Network Acces Problem - Hikvision

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, so i start to sorry if i post in wrong place, please tell me to correct if is neccesary.

To understand better my situation i'll do a short describe how the network is created. ( The network isn't created by be, i just took it over to repair some AP, patchcord and organize some racks, more tehnical stuff )

The diagram of the CCTV looks like this:

48 Hikvision IP Camera -> POE Switch (Warehouse) -> Primary Switch (Server Room) -> NVR ( DS-7732NI-I4 ) and this is also located in the server room. 

When i was in the location for the first time all NVRs had static ip (it's about 7 NVRs, all is the same model):

I'm trying to connect via HIK-CONNECT with IP Segment : 192.168.10.221 - 192.168.10.227, but in device list all NVR is offline, and i didn't have any idea why whis thinks happend. Actually i have an idea but i'm not 100% this is and how can i solve that. The network which i'm connect to the laptop has different ip to NVR: 192.168.0.xx .

I'm not sure if have any relevance but from firewall ( CISCO ASA ), leaves 3 VLAN to the primary primary switch, but from this 3, just 1 is network with internet connection. 

I connect some monitors directly to NVR and all it's fine, all cameras are online, if i modify NVRs ip and change to DHCP, all cameras are offline, but normal i see all devices in hik connect online with no video. This is the strange thinks for me. 

Thank you very much in advance and if you need more details please ask me anything.

Have a great day!