tshaw

MODULATOR help

I would like to see my cctv on all the tvs.will this work if not what parts do i need to make it work? thanks

untitled.jpg

The 3 channel modulator and DVR would need to be in the basement or wherever your cablevision (cable in) enters your residence.

This is where your cameras will merge with the cablevision and supply your cameras on different channels to your upstairs TV's.

also, make sure that ch 3 is not a used channel from cable co. if it is used, you will get cross mod and won't see anything but blurry static pics. just use a 2 way splitter backwards to mix the two signals. cable into one output of the split and camera feed into the other output. then your input of the splitter becomes the feed to the rest of your system. you don't have to move the dvr, just run a cable if that is easier

Depending on your cable, you may need to filter out the cable for a group of channels so that you can broadcast on that particular channel.

Channel Vision has all kinds of guides for you to understand better. The

Check out this link: http://channelvision.com/index/82

The CVT 1 Mini III is a good unit. Its 1 input in so you could run the video out off a dvr and distribute to all the TV's in the house.

There is lots of ways to do it, so you need to decide what your doing and how you want to view it. You might try calling channel vision too!