Sign in to follow this  
TampaRetrograde

How to know url so as to stream on a web page?

Greetings:

I've a Night Owl wired system (IH8) with 8 cameras.  One of them, I'd like to stream on a web page (to be built). 

Question: How can I know the url to use on this web page?  I'd also like to bring the sound over as well as these cameras have mics.

I have a few leads I'l run-down when I can, but thought I'd also post here if anyone has already figured this out.

Thanks in advance for any & all advice/guidance.

Ed in Tampa

Update: I have been able to determine the IP & MAC address & sub-mask values for the specific cameras of interest...but trying to navigate to them using my browser brought back an error msg "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".  Is there a configuration I need to make on my router?

1 hour ago, TampaRetrograde said:

Update: I have been able to determine the IP & MAC address & sub-mask values for the specific cameras of interest...but trying to navigate to them using my browser brought back an error msg "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".  Is there a configuration I need to make on my router?

Hi. You can’t go direct from web page to cameras …. Not advisable anyway

you need to also have video hosting 

your cctv internet will crash all the time with everyone linking direct to your cameras so you put your camera to a hosting site then link that on your web page

this will help 

https://camstream-live-camera-streaming.soft112.com/

Update: I have been successful in locating the IP address, MAC address, and sub-mask values for the particular cameras that are of interest to me; however, when I tried to navigate to them using my browser, I received the error message "ERR CONNECTION REFUSED." Is there a configuration I need to make on my router?