Sign in to follow this  
Skip[

Looking for security cameras

Hello, new to all of this. In a nutshell I am looking for simplistic system for video surveillance for a vacation home. I am pretty handy but, not in the sense of adding something after the fact and making it look reasonable. Lazy I guess. Electronically inclined I am indeed but stuffing wires through soffits, walls etc I'll leave that to the pros, but I have a budget and don't want to pay someone so, which leaves me to a system completely wireless. I want the most secured system out there. Now I know that is an oxymoron in today's day and age. No cloud, nest, ring and especially no google. What I have found in my research is that a Reolink system fits those requirements. Is there anything else that does not require a cloud or is as intrusive as google? I kind of like the Reolink Argus PT. It scans only at my control which I like because of battery life. Looking for any and all suggestions and do's and do nots. Thanks in advance. Budget around $300

Hi totally the wrong cameras for a holiday home

there are two types of systems CCTV and smart cameras please don’t get them mixed up or believe the crap smart cameras post just like this. 

*Rechargeable Battery