ExplodingLemur

LaView cameras aren't trying TFTP

I have some LaView LV-PBK80804C cameras running firmware V5.5.3 build 171121 that I think are Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I (see this thread). I've grabbed several Hikvision G1 firmware images and have been trying to get them to load via this Python script but the cameras aren't attempting to reach out to a Hikvision server during boot. I'm seeing zero ARP requests for 192.0.0.128, 192.168.1.128, or anything at all actually until well after the boot process is underway. First it sends out some IPv6 router solicitations, then DHCP requests, then it starts spewing uPnP and multicast advertisements. The only ARP requests I see at that point are for link-local address autoconfiguration (to make sure it hasn't grabbed an IP that something else is already using).
There is no option in the camera web UI to enable SSH, Telnet, or an FTP server. I have some of these installed already so I'm hoping to find a method that allows me to flash these over to Hikvision firmware without requiring serial console access. They won't accept any of the firmware images via the web interface, they all result in a firmware mismatch error.
I have a zipped PCAP here from camera power-on. The camera and computer are connected to an isolated switch, no other devices. Computer firewall is disabled.
Has anyone seen this behavior from a LaView/Hikvision camera? Any idea how to get it to do its TFTP recovery thing?
Thanks!