Jase1971

Illegal Login alerts

Hi All

I have a Hikvision iDS-7204HUHI-K1/4S(c) and 3 x 5MP Colour VU CCTV cameras installed around my home and have recently changed to using "normal motion detection" from the preferred perimeter protection setting after experiencing some issues and being advised by installer to change settings.

Just this last 4 days I have been getting constant illegal login exception alerts even though no one is near the DVR. Can anyone shed any light on any reasons why my systems would be having at least 10-20 illegal logins each day ?

I'd be really grateful if anyone can offer me any advice or information regarding the issues that I am experiencing.

Thanks in advance

Jase

1 hour ago, Jase1971 said:

why my systems would be having at least 10-20 illegal logins

Hi. This is not new with hikvision……. It’s been talked about for over 10 years on the forum 

most countries are trying to ban hik

in your recorders log you should see an IP address of who logs in … can you post some

24 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Hi. This is not new with hikvision……. It’s been talked about for over 10 years on the forum 

most countries are trying to ban hik

in your recorders log you should see an IP address of who logs in … can you post some

Hi Tom

I have just searched this site for threads regarding Hikvision Illegal Logins and the only one I could find is the one that I have posted. Can you please assist me with a link to the any threads that you are referring to, so that I can read them and maybe understand why this is happening to my system ?

Many thanks

Jase

It is much better to google hikvision ban 

you will even read on china government watching hik cameras in uk government buildings