kensplace

Anyone recognise this dome?

Getting a dome cam shortly (spares/repair, may or may not work....)

89_1_b.JPG

No info on it other than the pic and the following text

This is a dome camera made by Hitachi. It has the following information on the label. Power 12 volts DC Video 1 volt (P-P). Hitachi * 22 (PAL). 73-7720A-08A. WO2-260063. It is sold " as seen" for spares or a possible fix. I don't know the history of this camera so I can't offer any warranty. The camera has 360 x 90 degrees rotation on very expensive servo stepper motors.

Just wondering if anyone recognises what dome it is, so I can do some research before it arrives.

I guess when it arrives I should be able to take a closer look and find out more about it. Hope it works, or is a easy fix, never had a dome before.

It arrived, cant see any other useful markings on it, other than the base pcb is marked with 73-7702-s2b1.

It has loads of dips underneath on the base, no idea which ones do what yet!

Only managed to figure out the power connection for 0v and 12v by looking at the pcb, applied power to those pins on the 16 pin connector coming out of the base and it appears to go into some sort of self test.

First it spins clockwise, then anti-clockwise then clockwise again, then it tilts the cam down a little then back up to the upright position (with the dome sitting on the desk)

Cant get any video out of it yet, could be bust, or could just need more time and info.....

Hi Ken,

I have the same dome here in my work, wanted to know if you find more data and I have the same problem, thanks.