Sign in to follow this  
Artak Martirosyan

The Role of Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning In Modern Security Cameras or WiFi Smart Camera

AI is changing the field of automated security and public safety. Security cameras or CCTV are essential for any security infrastructure, but a lot of footage is never used because analyzing so much data is almost impossible. AI cameras use machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) to recognize data patterns, detect movement, and record high-quality images while avoiding unnecessary information.

Video Content Analytics (VCA) is the automatic analysis of video content that detects temporal and spatial events. DL has been introduced to VCA, allowing users to search and clean videos based on specific rules, preserve situational perception, and issue operational intelligence.

AI cameras can be used for object detection, people counting, facial recognition, traffic and road safety, and video forensics. They offer plentiful benefits, such as working 24/7 without ever getting tired or needing to take a break. As technology advances, the quality of modern security cameras will continue to rise, and better and smarter AI will be able to shorten the time it needs to learn the differences in video and audio footage.

More detailed you can read here

10 hours ago, mathewpp12 said:

Hey, My security cameras are connected to an AI-based access control system. When someone comes to the front door the access system will provide access notification to my smartphone. If I recognize the person, I can give him access to enter the home. AI-based

How can you call that Ai based ….. that’s just visual verification 

when you spam at least get facts right

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:41 PM, PotatoChipPadThai said:

Systems use AI in this case to determine if a human/face is at the door, so you don't get useless motion notifications you have to check.

that's right