Hi,

Hoping someone might be able to help me as the ieGeek customer services have ignored my requests for help.

I have an ieGeek model ZS-GQ2, and have setup family sharing which works fine. But when I shared the device using the QR code my wife can see all the live camera and control it, but the option to review recordings in the cloud isn’t on the screen, but I can see it on my app. I also tried setting her app up using my account(email and pwd) which works fine but then it just keeps terminating the session on my device when she logs in and vice versa. 

Thanks for any help or guidance.

58 minutes ago, MrRed69 said:

But when I shared the device using the QR code my wife can see all the live camera and control it, but the option to review recordings in the cloud isn’t on the screen, but I can see it on my app

Hi…… unless you pay then only your device has cloud access 

these are not cctv cameras and as you see there only $30 but the cloud cost once you go for over 7 days it starts to get expensive 

I don’t understand why people buy these after reading the terms and conditions 

also did you inform family and friends the data collected from there devices before you added them 

both extra recordings(over7days) and cloud (more than 1 person) needs you to go on monthly subscription and they don’t guarantee your footage 

you don’t need subscription for cctv