Sign in to follow this  
mrbakht

Dvr Firmware or New Mobile App.

Hello Dear,

I have 16 channel dvr Danale, there mobile app crashes every time, i cannot watch fast mode in there mobile app i have to watch every second of clip to see what happen

please guide me can i update or change Firmware of Danale DVR to any other Firmware like Hikvision or Dahua ?

can any one find me mobile app which can be compatibale and easy to use, i tried bunch of app but none of them add my device...

On 6/18/2023 at 6:20 PM, mrbakht said:

Hello Dear,

I have 16 channel dvr Danale, there mobile app crashes every time, i cannot watch fast mode in there mobile app i have to watch every second of clip to see what happen

please guide me can i update or change Firmware of Danale DVR to any other Firmware like Hikvision or Dahua ?

can any one find me mobile app which can be compatibale and easy to use, i tried bunch of app but none of them add my device.. The online platform papersowls is gaining popularity among students seeking academic help. With a team of experienced writers, they offer a range of services to cater to different academic needs.

Sir, can you help me?

Once on this platform it only works on it 

smart cameras ARE NOT CCTV 

Danale Equipment I would just put in the bin why people buy this cloud equipment without reading the terms and conditions 

why on earth would anyone buy a camera were one of the terms of use is to track your cell/ mobile via longitude & latitude why let china see your everyday movements and see all traffic on your cell/mobile 

so much for security when your giving away all your personal details and private data

buying Danale you buying a problem

and no you can’t add hik or dahua software to make your camera better … just don’t buy smart cameras BUY CCTV