Sign in to follow this  
xazy

2 apps in one phone?

I have Anran IP camera at home and wanting to buy another Anran camera for work as these only cameras with 5MP on Ebay. I dont want them on the same app. . because the one for work will be shared by other people who are working there. Is there a way to down load 2 Anran app in one phone with separate emails.

Hi. Yes you use your existing app with your home camera app and add your work camera 

your work camera your staff only need to load the app and scan the qr code from that camera 

BUT you need to tell them the information it collects on them …… if I worked for you I would not load that app 

you have been caught in the buy cheap smart camera market ( it is not cctv) and you will have problems if you need police to have footage as in many countries they will not load any viewing software

there is a reason why $40 … 5mp camera is cheap …….. it’s because you sign lots of your personal data away to a 3rd party in China server 

they even track your mobile phone when away from your home …. They view files on both your phone and pc ….. THAT IS NOT SECURITY

https://anransec.com/policies/privacy-policy