Trigun

Help with SW for record cctv for supermarket

Hello,

I would like to replace the current software on my server for my CCTV system. Currently, I have 20 IP cameras (and need to add a few more) along with 2 recorders: a Windows server running Nuuo MainConsole and a QNAP with QVR.

MainConsole software provides better quality and speed when viewing a single camera. However, it becomes slow when switching from a single camera to a 5x5 view. The program closes connections on all streams and reopens them with the correct stream because the 5x5 view uses a lower quality stream while the single camera uses the maximum quality. To watch a recorded video, I need to open a different program, establish a new connection, select the time, confirm, and then it starts generating the connection (which is slow). Once that's done, I can view the recorded video, which plays back quickly (up to 32x or 64x speed on a single camera without lag).

image.png.08574f31dc587e5e885c20f9a2b10e96.png

On the other hand, QVRPro software is faster when switching between different cameras, but there's a slight lag compared to real-time footage (the LIVE feed isn't truly live). However, if I want to view a few minutes from the past, I only need to click on the timeline, and it plays the recorded footage. Unfortunately, on a single camera, I can only view it at 4x speed. If I use sync mode with multiple cameras, the speed drops to 1x or even less.

image.thumb.png.0cd87d60fcc581142fb0994833aa709a.png 

I'm looking for something faster to access recorded video, similar to QVR, where I can simply click on the timeline and access the recording without switching programs. However, I don't want to sacrifice speed, I want atleast a x8, since I often need to quickly check on clients before they leave the store.

Additionally, I'd like to implement "working" face recognition to create a blacklist and receive warnings when a thief returns to the store. Unfortunately, I haven't found reliable software for this purpose.

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you for your assistance.