I have this question for anyone who can answer it, I am installing cameras in a place, but there is a concern, about the location of one in particular, the sauna room due to the temperature, the temperature in that place is going to remain at 200 °F , this camera that I bought supposedly can stand up to 140 °F, here is the link to the specs on the bottom, is there some enclosure or something I can put on it, to isolate it from extreme heat, the other question would be to try and see what happens, the housing is completely made of metal and the dome is a type of vandal proof plex Glass, my only concern would be in case of a short, in case the components inside start to melt, in case of a short that would shut off the current flow in the port of the NVR that goes to the camera, please help me if someone has had the same problem.

https://pic.ltsmall.com/software/d7fb7b569a35db849fd60bbf6a5edc07/CMIP3142W-28SDA Spec.pdf

Startup and Operating

Conditions                       -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)

putting it in a box will make it worse as heat generated by the camera would add to it. I had a problem a few years ago in putting a camera inside a nuclear power plant. Not easy.