rory

[RESOLVED] FDVR-8001 - First Alert PC Card Recorder Software

The version on the original CD I have here is corupt .. couple files are bad .. does anyone have a link to this software please .. its called DVR-800 Ver 3.0 from First Alert (they have nothing on their website for this) .. just seeing if can bring this DVR back to lief before chucking the card.

Thanks

Rory

Edited by Guest

The client bought the card a year or so ago from the US .. came with the CD .. Says First Alert on the CD (and on the card) .. drivers, software, manual ... and DVR-800 Ver 3.0 ..

Has the Recorder software in 4 folders called Disk1-Disk4 ..

Just that some files are corupt so it wont install or copy off the CD ..

I noticed a couple minor scratches on it .. guess those did it.

Rory

i got that from the manual ... the manual on the CD was fine .. just the setup file/files were bad ...

Anyway got it running at the clients store .. its very very basic DIY software .. probably uses Direct Show as it only does 320x480, also doesnt fill the screen even at 800x600 .. but hey it works ..

Buying a geo for him anyway, since he had this just wanted something up and running until then. I couldnt believe what he paid for this card compared to the GV-240-4 .. but then it has been a couple years since he bought it.