rory

anyone used these?

I just went to this site, and like their new 16 ch DVR-3016. However, found that it is not avail. yet. They said (maybe) end of July . . . I need something simular to this, any other ideas. Thanks

Yep, they look nice though, and are cheap. Id like to give the wirless network one a try sometime. Only thing is, I downloaded the client software, and cant login, i emailed them for a user and pass to just open the program, and havent heard back yet. Im going to search the software program and see if the info is anywhere in there. Want to see that before I buy one.

I just went to this site, and like their new 16 ch DVR-3016. However, found that it is not avail. yet. They said (maybe) end of July . . . I need something simular to this, any other ideas. Thanks

Another interesting one I found:

http://www.fastechinc.com/dvr1612.asp

this is a 16 channel DVR, has both CCTV and VGA monitor outputs, and has a LAN, Flash backup. Its a neat device. Havent got a price on it yet, they sell direct to dealers only. Waiting for a reply. I also found the manufacturers web site, but best just to buy it from these guys who are the USA distributors.

Rory