So I'm trying to test everything out. GV650 and I can't get cameras to show video. I know they're getting power, but I'm thinking I haven't done a good job w/my BNC connectors. Does anyone have a tutorial or pointers on how to set those up correctly?

I'll post pictures of my test setup tomorrow when I get back from work. Thanks in advance.

make sure the braided copper conductor isnt touching the center conductor wire when you strip it and put on ur bnc

cableend.jpg

How's that look?

Also trim enough of the braid so that none is showing once you have the connector twisted on, but leave enough on that it will get good contact with the inside of the connector. You simply wrap the braid around so it is tight and not bulky, and not touching the center conductor, then screw on the connector until it is on tight.

Also you should be able to pull hard on the connector without it coming off, once done properly. Basically the braid must touch the first inner part of the connector, but not the center conductor (or there will be no video), and the center conductor must go into the further hole inside the connector.