chindley

PTZ virtual keyboard

Does anyone know where I can get a free (if possible) virtual keyboard to control my Camera, it uses PELCO D protocol and want to control it through the com port of my PC, the one I have at the moment will only control PELCO spectra. any help would be appreciated.

PTZ Pro is a small PC-based application that supports the PELCO P, PELCO D and CTNCOM protocols and will allow you to configure and manually control your cameras. PTZ Pro will also allow you to setup multiple patrol schedules, including different patrols according to time of day and sunrise/sunset. You can also control the cameras remotely over your network/Internet. PTZ Pro comes in two parts - the server program that resides on your PC-based DVR or other PC, and the remote program which you can install on any PC where you need remote control access. PTZ Pro is available on a 15-day trial basis which allow you to do all the configuration you want - and optionally purchase at the end of the trial period. You can download both the Server and Remote programs free of charge from WWW.VIDIGUARD.COM

We have deployed PTZ Pro in many installations that use a PC-based DVR since the program provides much more advanced control features than you will find built into virtually all DVR monitoring applications.