homeless2

Geovision Centre V2 Pro

Is there any way to minmize the logs on the Centre V2 program, or at least bring it to somewhere less space-taking?

Any method to enlarge the video size? The Centre V2 shows small thumbnails of the video....a little too small...

there should be a place to choose how many cams you want on the layout, also there should be a place to make the event viewer windowed so you can minimize it and move it wherever you want

Sorry I do not have the exact instructions right in front of me

Thanks Genuis,

Would appreciate if you could assist in posting the instructions when u have them? Cant seem to find those neccessary settings...ha

Goto System Configure .. Layout Tab.

Check the box that says Floating Event List, make it Right, or Bottom.

You can then also resize it or move it around. Unfortunately Doesnt have a way to minimize it using the settings, but I guess I can make a program that will do that .. let me check.

ok i can hide that log section in an exe by clicking a button .. whats it worth to automate it

Thanks for the replies,

But y isit that on the layout tab, it has the floating list thingy, but i cannot change or edit it?

I think its worth something.....

i have tried the floating list thing, but when i'm on the layout tab, i cannot change the floating list or even move it around. it only allows me to change the resolution, but i cannot edit the bottom or right tab....Is that suppose to be the way?

yeah the layout tab only lets you set it to floating .. then when you exit and restart the program you can resize it manually with your mouse, however it doesnt stay resized next time you run the program.